Conflict of Interest:
Neither presenters nor members of planning committee (or their family) have conflicts of interest related to the content of this online course.
- Chaille O’Neal
- Barbara Hotelling
- Vonda Gates
- Gale Touger
- Jan Tedder
(Electronic signature 5/5/2017) Jan Tedder, BSN, FNP, IBCLC
Statement of Disclosure:
- To obtain credit: participants must complete entire course, make 70% or greater on the post-test, and complete the course evaluation. Course faculty receives verification by email of participation completing the course.
- This continuing nursing education was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Credit by the NCNA and does not imply endorsement by the NCNA.
- There is no commercial support for this program.
- No presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR NC Nurses Association Approved CONTACT HOURS IS:
- HUG Your Baby: Helping parents understand the language of a newborn (Part I online course) 8/15/2017
- HUG Strategies and Skill Building 2/15/18
- Certified HUG Teacher 3/1/2018
- Roadmap to Breastfeeding Success (online) 10/19/2017