- Participants must complete all lessons and complete the course post-test and evaluation in order to earn contact hour credit. Course faculty receives verification by email of participation completing the course.
- HUG Your Baby has a parent educational DVD and handouts for sale as well as other professional educational activities. However, this educational activity is free of commercial advertising of products.
- Jan Tedder, owner of HUG Your Baby LLC, financed the production of The HUG DVD, website, blog, and this online program.
- No other commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. If any arise, an announcement will be made at the beginning of the course.
- Profits from the sale of HUG materials will be used to promote the use of HUG Your Baby in a variety of settings.
- There is no endorsement of any product by NCNA associated with this activity. The provider has declared her relationship to HUG Your Baby and its products.
- It is expected that no presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR NC Nurses Association Approved CONTACT HOURS IS:
North Carolina Nurses Association:
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This is an approved activity and does not imply endorsement by the NCNA.