Today’s conference & workshop participants want to be instructed AND inspired.
HUG Your Baby offers both!
- Current pediatric, child development and lactation literature
- Inspiring case studies and “live” demonstrations
- Engaging videos
- Either an overview of HUG techniques and resources, or an in-depth pre- or post-conference workshop
- “Helping Parents Understand Newborn Behavior”
- “Breastfeeding 101: Hows and Whys of Breastfeeding Initiation”
- “Unlatched: Teaching Child Development to Extend Breastfeeding Duration”
- “HUG Strategies: Innovative Teaching for Today’s Young Parents”
- “Solving Sleep Issues in the Breastfeeding Baby”
- “Is SELF-Regulation a Four-Letter Word for a Breastfeeding Baby?”
- “Temperament: How it Impacts a Breastfeeding Family”
- “Innovative Nursing Practice: Steps to Bringing Your Ideas to the World”
HUG Your Baby has been presented at the following conferences:
Lamaze, ICEA, CAPPA, DONA, Healthy Start, ILCA, ELACTA, Brunei National Perinatal Association, US AID, New Zealand and Great Britain Lactation Associations, Smart Start, WIC, Zero to Three, Parents As Teachers, National Perinatal Association, CIMS . . . and more!
Jan understands that organizations vary in their financial resources. Contact Jan at email@example.com to discuss a fee and timetable that would work for your organization.