Conflict of Interest:
Neither presenters nor members of planning committee (or their family) have conflicts of interest related to the content of this online course.
- Chaille O’Neal
- Barbara Hotelling
- Vonda Gates
- Gale Touger
- Jan Tedder
(Electronic signature 11/15/2017) Jan Tedder, BSN, FNP, IBCLC
Statement of Disclosure:
- To obtain credit: participants must complete entire course, make 70% or greater on the post-test, and complete the course evaluation. Course faculty receives verification by email of participation completing the course.
- This continuing nursing education was approved by California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP 16894.
- There is no commercial support for this program.
- No presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR CONTACT HOURS credit for nurses is:
- HUG Your Baby: Helping parents understand the language of a newborn (Part I online course) 1/15/2019
- HUG Strategies and Skill Building 1/15/19
- Certified HUG Teacher 1/1/2019
- Roadmap to Breastfeeding Success (online) 1/15/19