Conflict of Interest:
Neither presenters nor members of planning committee (or their family) have conflicts of interest related to the content of this online course.
- Vonda Gates, RN
- Barbara Hotelling, MSN
- Chaille O’Neal, BSN
- Camille Smith, PhD
- Jan Tedder, BSN, FNP, IBCLC
- Gale Touger, BSN, FNP, IBCLC
(Electronic signature 6/5/2020) Jan Tedder, BSN, FNP, IBCLC
Statement of Disclosure:
- To obtain credit: participants must complete entire course, make 70% or greater on the post-test, and complete the course evaluation. Course faculty receives verification by email of participation completing the course.
- This continuing nursing education was approved by California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP 16894.
- There is no commercial support for this program.
- No presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR CONTACT HOURS credit for nurses is:
- HUG Your Baby: Helping parents understand the language of a newborn (Part I online course) 1/20/2021
- HUG Strategies and Skill Building 1/20/21
- Certified HUG Teacher 1/1/2021
- Roadmap to Breastfeeding Success (online) 1/20/21
- Birth, Breastfeeding and Beyond (online) 1/20/21
- Effective Strategies, Tools and Techniques for Birth and Early Parenting Professionals (“live” class) 1/20/21
Online course certificates are available for downloading and printing once participants have completed the entire course. No partial credit is available. Once begun, participants have six months to complete the online courses.