Award-winning program brings you family-friendly information to help you understand for your baby and meet your breastfeeding goals!
- Learn how babies communicate with their behavior
- Explore technique for calming a fussy baby or helping baby sleep well
- Identify proof that breastfeeding is going well
- Discover when breast milk changes baby’s stooling pattern
- Prevent breastfeeding problems
Research confirms that MISUNDERSTANDING baby’s behavior causes women to add formula, give solids prematurely or to give up breastfeeding altogether. This E-Newsletter series gives you information tied to your child growth and development and normal changes in your breast milk production.
Beginning at your due date, the newsletter will arrive weekly for 12 weeks, then monthly until one year.
Click below to see sample newsletter for the:
Click HERE to purchase this series: