Award-winning program brings parents family-friendly information to help them understand their baby and meet their breastfeeding goals!
- Learn how babies communicate with their behavior
- Explore technique to calm a fussy baby or helping baby sleep well
- Identify proof that breastfeeding is going well
- Discover when breast milk changes baby’s stooling pattern
- Prevent breastfeeding problems
Research confirms that MISUNDERSTANDING a baby’s behavior causes women to add formula, give solids prematurely or to give up breastfeeding altogether. This E-Newsletter series gives parents information tied to the child growth and development and normal changes in breast milk production.
Beginning at a baby’s due date, the newsletter arrives weekly for 12 weeks, then monthly until one year.
Click below to see sample newsletter for the:
© HUG Your Baby 2019