Discover the innovative (and effective) HUG Strategies:
- Start Here, not There
- See, then Share
- Gaze, then Engage
This online course explains the child development and lactation research that inspired these concepts, offers engaging parent stories and shows fun parent videos that make these concepts easy to understand and ready to incorporate into your work with young families.
Learn how “Broadcasting” then “Commentating” a baby’s behavior will enhance parent confidence, breastfeeding support and infant care.
- Approved for 2 Contact Hours credit from ICEA, DONA, and CAPPA and California Board of Registered Nursing
- 2 (R) CeERPS
HUG Your Baby’s Online trainings offer today’s learners a number of benefits:
- Six months to complete courses;
- Come and Go format to fit into a professional’s busy schedule;
- Economical continuing education credit and elimination of costly travel and convention fees;
- Computer, tablet, and mobile phone functionality.