Teaching Child Development to Extend Breastfeeding Duration
Watch a two-minute description of “Roadmap” online course.
Roadmap to Breastfeeding Success ONLINE COURSE for birth, lactation and early parenting professionals:
- Reviews pediatric and lactation literature on how baby’s changing development impacts mother’s breastfeeding experience
- Suggest anticipatory guidance to promote breastfeeding duration
- Approved for two Contact Hours or CERP credit
- Click here to purchase this online course
Resources for Parents
- Award-winning parent education video in either DVD or Streaming Video format
- Roadmap handout captures times that normal child development impacts breastfeeding
- HUGs Around the World Lullabies combine international music styles with child development concepts
- HUG E-Newsletter expands on “Roadmap’s” child development and breastfeeding information with family stories and video of parents and babies tied to baby’s age. Sign up below to receive four sample newsletters.