HUG Your Baby’s Online trainings offer today’s learners a number of benefits:
- Six months to complete courses;
- “Come and Go” format to fit into a professional’s busy schedule;
- Chance to view video clips of parents and babies “in action!”;
- Opportunity to review coursework as needed;
- Costly travel and convention fees eliminated;
- Economical continuing education (Contact Hour and CERP) credit;
- Computer, tablet, and mobile phone functionality.
CLICK HERE to create “New Account” and purchase courses.
Disclosure/Conflict of Interest:
The faculty and the planning committee disclose no conflicts of interest relative to this educational activity.
- Participants must complete all lessons and complete the course post-test in order to earn contact hour credit.
- It is expected that no presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.