“What’s wrong with you?”
Her baby has been settled and predictable for several weeks now.
- Suddenly mother says the baby seems out of sorts during much of the day and wakes up a number of times to breastfeed at night.
- “What is wrong with you?” this mother wonders.
Click HERE to read FAMILY STORY
- Baby delights in being on her stomach. Her spine twists as she gaily glances over her shoulder at mother.
- Baby looks really surprised when she suddenly flips over to her back.
- Driven by this new skill, within two weeks baby rolls from one side of the room to the other!
Click HERE to watch VIDEO: BABY’S DEVELOPMENT AT FOUR MONTHS
- Suddenly baby pulls off the breast whenever her father walks into the room or the dog barks.
- He reaches for mom’s face and pulls her necklace.
- Mom worries, “Does all this mean it’s time to wean?”
- Being easily distracted is a sign of a surge in baby’s mental abilities, NOT a sign that it’s time to wean!
Click HERE to see video: Mother and her distracted four-month-old
© HUG Your Baby 2019